Island Survival Island Survival

I didn't like it

it was entertaining for a little time but it needs more than a windy noise, i mean, you could have come with music to make it with suspence and give the sensation that you will fall at any second. even though the idea is good: a guy triyng to stay on melting or disapearing floor is an original idea, but it gets boring really fast.

so i give it 5 stars

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

EXCELLENT!

I LIKE THIS QUIZ 'CAUSE IT´S REALLY ADDICTING AND CREATIVE.
I LOST ON QUESTION 99 AND HAD TO REPEAT ALL GAME LOL

THIS IS PERFECT AND IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THA YOU ARE DOING (MAYBE, I DON'T KNOW)
MORE OF THIS.

Paper Mario Quiz Paper Mario Quiz

EXCELLENT

I LOVED DIS QUIZ, AND I SUGGEST YOU TO EXTEND THE QUIZ SEPARETLY. FOR EXAMPLE YOU COULD DO A PAPER MARIO 64 QUIZ WITH THE NUMBER OF QUESTIONS YOU WANT (FOR EXAMPLE 30) AND ANOTHER OF THE 2ND GAME WITH THE SAME NUBER OF QUESTIONS OF LESS.

I LOVED DIS GAME A LOT. WELL DONE DUDE.

P.D. (I AM A RETARD CAUS I ANSERED A PICKLE LOL)

Pico Roulette Pico Roulette

this does't works

i tought i could play online or quik play but not even one of 'em works too bad it could be a great game IF IT WORKED

Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

great game

the time is ok it's almost at teh instant and it's to much laughter and fun when somebody says somethin that has nothing to do with the word
it would be great that you do a #2 of this game in which you make your own word
the point is that it's great.
nice job!

Platform Racing 2 Platform Racing 2

WOW!!!

10/10 !!! this game is awesome they should do the 3rd one! and in the third one they should add the same stuff but with more items, floor blocks and another kind of hat/s.
oh... and by the way try my tricky tracks (lol). They're called NO HATS ALLOWED and figure it out.
CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS GAME ROCKS.

BallBalance BallBalance

i don't like it

its a game about thinking but i dont like it. it needs better music and more combos to make it easier to play. not bad 'cause you have to think the solution but needs more things

- colorwars - - colorwars -

umm...ok O_o

its a great puzzle but its boring if you play long time. and you only have three colours. i'd like to have at least 5. but its ok.

Mario: SuicidePlumberman2 Mario: SuicidePlumberman2

piece of dump

this game was aa copy of karoshi... it doesn't matter to me. i agree with AceTH, its better than the other but too short. and it has no sense. so (willy wonka reference) you lose! good day sir!

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Great game

killing yourself (suicide) is kind of emo but in this game i agree, 'cause when you work you have that kind of stress and you want to suicide but the game is great with puzzles and the boss. great game.