The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

WOW AWESOME JOB!! I've recently watched your PONY.MOV animations and I love them! I watched this video like 2 years ago and I didn't know that you were the author, but since I'm a big fan of the Beatles I EXTRA LOVED this animation. You have a lot of talent when it comes to animating man!. You sir have made a fan here.

Keep up the good work!

SWINE FLU? SWINE FLU?

I LOL'D

This is a good example of a word game turned to a joke.
very good. =D i hope you do more jokes like this.

Mario's Mistake (1up) Mario's Mistake (1up)

WELL DONE

I LIKE THIS FLASH A LOT AND I WATCH THIS A LOT! I LOVE ALL THE STUFF YOU PUT ON AND BTW WHAT'S THE MUSIC AT THE END? I KNOW IT'S A REMIX OF YOSHI ISLAND BUT I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF THE REMIX. COULD YOU GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE? (IF IT HAS A SPECIFIC NAME) THANK U AND GREAT FLASH. IT NEVER GETS BORING.... TO ME

Island Survival Island Survival

I didn't like it

it was entertaining for a little time but it needs more than a windy noise, i mean, you could have come with music to make it with suspence and give the sensation that you will fall at any second. even though the idea is good: a guy triyng to stay on melting or disapearing floor is an original idea, but it gets boring really fast.

so i give it 5 stars

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

EXCELLENT!

I LIKE THIS QUIZ 'CAUSE IT´S REALLY ADDICTING AND CREATIVE.
I LOST ON QUESTION 99 AND HAD TO REPEAT ALL GAME LOL

THIS IS PERFECT AND IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THA YOU ARE DOING (MAYBE, I DON'T KNOW)
MORE OF THIS.

Paper Mario Quiz Paper Mario Quiz

EXCELLENT

I LOVED DIS QUIZ, AND I SUGGEST YOU TO EXTEND THE QUIZ SEPARETLY. FOR EXAMPLE YOU COULD DO A PAPER MARIO 64 QUIZ WITH THE NUMBER OF QUESTIONS YOU WANT (FOR EXAMPLE 30) AND ANOTHER OF THE 2ND GAME WITH THE SAME NUBER OF QUESTIONS OF LESS.

I LOVED DIS GAME A LOT. WELL DONE DUDE.

P.D. (I AM A RETARD CAUS I ANSERED A PICKLE LOL)